WHO WE ARE
What We Do
Californians Together leverages the recognized expertise of our members to promote the use of students’ linguistic skills as a positive asset contributing to their success. Californians Together advises state and national policy makers and mobilizes communities to protect and promote access to quality education for the state’s English Learners. Californians Together work includes:
- Research and publishing research findings,
- Developing education policy,
- Briefing legislators and their staff,
- Providing professional development,
- Advising policy makers, parents and professionals,
- Promoting the recognition of bilingualism and biculturalism as valuable assets to our state, and
- Building a broad base of support for our mission.
Join Our Advocacy Network
Latest Action Alert
An Important Survey We Must Act On Now!
Our Voices are Urgently Needed NOW! We need 10-15 minutes of your time to send a message to the State. There is a very important survey that can have a […]Read More